Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Vanilla Walk Blocking

It's finally time for a walk cycle! This past week at Animation Mentor, we are doing vanilla walks. I chose to use the character Ballie. We are only blocking out the shot, and then next week we are splining it together. This is what i did for the blocking.


And then our pose for this week was to show physical strength. I originally wanted to do something along the lines of an egyptian building the pyramids, or a firefighter holding the heavy hoses. I even found a to of suitcase reference images, which I can relate to myself for always overpacking.


 I ended up using Stu lifting up the couch to try and get Tailor out from underneath. There have been so many times I was trying to find my rabbit when she was still a tiny bunny. She almost always ended up underneath the couch or bed. 


And now this is my final render.



No comments:

Post a Comment