Friday, March 27, 2015

Class 01 Animation Basics Final Reel!

It was a rough semester but it's over! Now I can finally have a weekend off to update all of my new mini Etsy paintings to sell!  Between working two jobs, getting used to only working on this class in all my spare time, going out of town so much, and my laptop completely breaking and having to buy a new computer...but it's done! This is basically how I feel right now...haha


My demo reel is officially turned in and completed! This is how it turned out! If you want to see a better version, you can view it on my portfolio site at http://www.lindseymjones.com/animation-mentor/



My next class starts on Sunday, which is basic body mechanics. My mentor for that class is a senior animator from Blue Sky Studios. I'm trying to hit a different studio for every class to guarantee different styles of animation. My mentor for class 1 was very cartoony and exaggerated. You can tell because he worked at Sony. This is a link to Joe's IMDB to see what he has worked on. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3309484/ I guess this means it's time to apply for jobs again...oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment