Monday, March 23, 2015

Personality Walk Blocking

For this assignment, we had to block out our personality walk. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to go with. I shot a lot of reference video, and ended up doing one walk in particular. It was almost a double bounce walk, with the feet leading toe first. This is my planning for it.


And then this is my walk. I got a lot of feedback about how the mood was confusing. It looked like a sneak, and it looked like a stomp. I needed to go with a certain idea, which I didn't really do. I kind of just combined a bunch of different aspects of the walk, and there's no clear emotion here.


Our pose for this week was to pose out exhaustion. I could definitely relate to this one. Especially having to work 2 jobs, take these classes, and still end up with no money by the end of the week. These are all of my ideas for the pose.


I really wanted to go with the stair one, but his head was just way too big, and his body looked funny on stairs, unless they were massive. And now this is the pose I submitted for it. I ended up using a lot of pictures of homeless people as reference. I was thinking about exercising, and if you were running around the park, and needed a break. Which led to homeless people sleeping on park benches. 


and based on my mentors critiques, this is my final render!






No comments:

Post a Comment