Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Personality Walk Splined

This is my final submission for the personality walk. For this assignment, we had to spline it out, and create all the in-betweens. I ended up going pretty far from my original blocking, and ended up with this crazy walk.


And for our poses, we had to show balance. I wanted to get a bit of ungracefulness in there, because everything I saw was either ballet or gymnastics or yoga. Characters perfectly aligned, doing great things. So I wanted to go with more of a person standing on a rolling chair, and it starts to spin around type feel. So these are the sketches I came up with.



Then I thought about how I was little, and would always try and stand on the fire hydrant, waiting for my school bus. I could never balance myself on it, because there was only room for one foot.



and now this is my final render


No comments:

Post a Comment