Monday, January 26, 2015

Assignment Two: Excited Pose

For this weeks assignment in Animation Mentor, I had to do a pose with Stu that conveys excitement. It was so difficult avoiding cliche. Either jumping in the air, or having a fist raised high, everything I tried seem to be overdone. It didn't help that when I googled excited poses, literally image that popped up was from past Animation Mentor assignments and blog posts. So for the first part of the assignment, we had to sketch out poses. These are the drawings that I did.



 I really liked the top left one on the first image, but it was tough getting a nice silhouette with such a big head of his. So the one I decided to do is circled right next to it. That seemed like it showed excitement and still was an interesting take on it. Below is how my finished pose turned out. I already got my critique back, and my mentor liked it quite a bit! There are a few things I need to though.


and now this is my final render!









No comments:

Post a Comment