Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Dog Blocking

This past week, we had to create a blocking pass of our dog walk. It was pretty fun, a lot more fun to me than working on Stella walking. This is what I turned in for my blocking. 


I got a lot of great feedback. I was told to take out all of the personality of the stopping and head turn though, and keep it as a vanilla cycle. So it's going to look a lot different once I spline it out. We also had to do 2 more poses of Sloan showing movement. These are my sketches for it. I was trying to go with something different, like a lot of climbing and jumping down off of things. 


and here are the circled poses that I submitted



My rendered result changed up a lot. I wanted the one to look like he's starting to step down from the chair, but it really didn't come across as what I had intended. I ended up having him climbing down the stairs, so it's more apparent what he's doing, and the he's actually in motion.





No comments:

Post a Comment