Sunday, April 19, 2015

Stella Walk

This week, we had to spline out our walks, which is basically smoothing it out. Mine still needs a lot of work, but this is what I ended up turning in for it.


We also had to do some more poses with Stella showing movement. I'm not really sure if there's a difference between movement, and last weeks motion poses, but I have a lot less sports reference in this one. These are my sketches for the poses. I was trying to get a lot more dynamic ideas in there that clearly show the line of action.


And now this is what I animated. There's a very big difference in the pose on the left. I originally had her just beginning to touch the ground mid run, and leaning back trying to avoid the other one coming at her, like how it is in the drawing. But everyone thought she should be keeled over instead coming into more of a protective pose. 


And now here is my final render with all of the fixes I made.





No comments:

Post a Comment