Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Peter Pan Art

I made quote art! I always see such cool art paired with quotes on pinterest, and there was nothing appealing associated with this quote. It's by far one of my favorites, and I've always felt like I could relate to Peter Pan...growing up wise. Especially in my industry, making animated cartoons for a living. Dreaming is also my escape. I can remember at least 3 dreams a night, and they're so imaginative and out of this world, there's no possible way I could explain them to people without drawing them out for them to understand. Even then, they're so detailed and not normal, it would look like Dali if I could actually do it correctly. Plus sometimes I lucid dream, which is a topic that I could write an entire novel off of. So for now, I'll stick with Peter Pan art!



No comments:

Post a Comment