Monday, January 18, 2016

Pantomime Blocking

It's been an extremely busy week for me! I've been on a lot of fun projects recently. My two production friends Ashley Jane http://www.artsyash.com/ and Rebecca Hodges https://www.facebook.com/Rebecca-Hodges-Hodges-Film-365776613435485/ and I created a commercial for a Mountain Dew contest. The theme of the project was, "It doesn't exist until you dew it." So we went out and filmed a bunch of super fun stuff, I'll be sure to post it once the contest is over! I also helped out on another shoot this past weekend where we got to film a chef make instructional cooking videos. I've learned that the best shoots are the ones with food...you get to taste it all! I added some photos below as a sneak peak for our commercial! We're basically an ad for Lake Eola now.





My assignment for Animation Mentor this week is blocking out our pantomime assignment. As I was working along, I would get all these new ideas for actions, so it's pretty much nothing like my planning. I'm digging it so far though!


No comments:

Post a Comment