Thursday, January 7, 2016

Back at it!

I'm officially back in class! I'm in class 4 now, which is an introduction to acting class. I've already had my first mentor meet up, and I'm in love with my new mentor! As I mentioned before, he worked at Pixar since the original Toy Story, but what's great is that he also is a stop motion artist. He also worked on the Nightmare Before Christmas, which is super cool! I can't even begin to imagine what that must be like. But I've already got ideas for my next assignments, and I'm gonna get straight to work!

As for my professional life, I'm still saving up money getting ready to move out West! I got all my photos back from New York, so I figured I would share a few right now! Obviously Ashley Jane (my director from Celestial) and I did a lot of sightseeing, hanging out, and pure best friend bonding.







No comments:

Post a Comment