Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 10: My Yard


Day 10 is a sketch of random elements in my backyard. There is a birdbath, where my sister decided to make a mosaic out of it. It was never finished...now there's a bunch of random broken ceramic pieces glued to the inside. I can't imagine any birds ever wanting to sit in that guy, it seems too painful. There's also tons of palm trees growing up around it. We have a giant tree in the yard, and it's just dropping seeds everywhere like nobody's business. Basically, it's a tropical hot mess back there. For fathers day, we bought my dad those wooden chairs, and we built them and have them in the yard. No one ever sits in them because of all the bugs out there. So now they're just old, peeling, and falling apart. I guess that adds to the character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment