Friday, February 24, 2012

Circus Giraffe



My 2D design class had to create a giant painting. We each had to do our own but it had to connect to all the others to create a giant picture. I pitched the idea to have our group do a giant circus train and each picture had a cart with an animal in it. It was a two story train with one person on the bottom, and the other above it. Each person to your left, and to your right, had to connect cars. It was the largest collaborative project I've worked on to date, and it was quite a learning experience. The best part was that each person had their own style, and so although every painting lined up, they each were significantly different from each other with their own animals and taste. The person to my right ended up having a crazy sci-fi octopus shooting a gun, and the way it lined up with my giraffe, looked like he was screaming for his life! So it all came out pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment