Sunday, January 10, 2016

Class 4 First Assignment!

I just turned in my first assignment for the new class! This is introduction to acting, and our first assignment is to complete a pantomime animation. Pantomime is anything with a change of feelings. So basically contrasting between sleepy, and startled, angry and complacent, or even scared then brave. I went through a lot of different ideas this week. Basically I fianlly came out with one, where I used the Stella character as a bell hop. She's delivering customers luggage to their room, but while she waits at one door, she decides to play with a teddy bear. All of the sudden, the door opens, and she doesn't realize it. When she finally notices, she jumps up, contrasting to a serious business personality, and hands them their luggage. The whole time she's hiding the bear behind her back. Here is my quick and dirty sketches, and 2 poses of the contrasting reactions. Next week we'll get to start blocking!




No comments:

Post a Comment